FMS continually seek to provide learning programmes to equip practitioners with knowledge and skills to advance the practice of FM to be recognised as value-add function and business advantage to organisation.
The learning programmes aim to:
- Supplement the CFP, and FMP program
- Introduce value-based FM tools and techniques
- Emphasise on a holistic solution that integrate the People, Facilities, Management and Business processes
- Equip practitioners with decision making and problem solving
- Improve FM performance through enhancing Productivity, Innovation and Quality