As a Facilities Management Professional, know that one of the key competency valued by most organizations is the ability to implement FM change.
Especially in today’s dynamic and competitive business environment, organizations need to continually change to stay ahead of competition or to stay relevant. Most organizational change would require change in processes, organizational structure, or change in built-facilities or support services in facilitating and supporting the organizational change.
Facilities and support services are undergoing change mainly due to today’s:
- Increasing customers’ expectations, and
- Changes in standards, code of practices and legal requirements
As facilities management professional, we need to be equipped with knowledge and skills to:
- Identify opportunities for innovation;
- Implement changes to work practices;
- Implement continuous improvement systems and processes
Remember, to get started you don’t need to be good. To be good, you need to get started.
To Your FM Success!