Maintain Your Professional Growth Through the Facility Management Professional Program
IFMA’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) designation is a knowledge-based credential demonstrating a proven comprehension of the basics of facility management. By earning your FMP credential, you will improve your knowledge, enhanced your skills, and gain immediate credibility with employers, clients and peers.
The FMP Credential Program teaches and assesses your comprehension of topics in these four knowledge domains:
- Operations and maintenance
- Project Management
- Finance and business
- Leadership and strategy
Are you ready to be an FMP?
We recommend that those planning to participate in the FMP program meet one of the following criteria:
- Early-to-mid career facility management practitioners seeking enhanced knowledge and skills.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Partner practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers
- Associated corporate providers of FM products and services
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs
The road to recognition is a rewarding experience
By completing the FMP, you will have successfully pursed the educational curriculum necessary to obtain the designation, building your skills, and broadening your knowledge and professional networks.
Pursuing an educational and skill-building program such as the FMP shows great dedication to advancing your proficiency and value to your organization. IFMA understands that you have a challenging daily work schedule, so we have designed the Online Learning Center to include the courses you need to meet the FMP credit requirements.