How adopting ISO 41001 FM Management System Standard helps to optimise FM Performance
Adopting the ISO 41001 FM Management System Standard helps guide facilities management to achieve consistent and continually improved performance excellence.
ISO 41001 was developed to guide FM to optimise its performance continually through:
- Improved functional effectiveness and efficiency;
- Improved service deliverables;
- The informed decision that balance cost, risks, opportunities, and performance;
- Improved financial performance;
- Compliance with legal requirements,
- Conformance with the global standard for FM best practices.
Achieving optimal FM performance will contribute to the effective accommodation and support achievement of its organisation business operations’ success.
#iso41001 #fmperformance #valuebasedfm #fmsaisa #facilitiesmanagement #fmleadership